See my art and photography account at
Please remember that all of these may have additional/nullifying rules on each stock piece. Make sure you read my artists comments. These rules may change at any time, make sure you read them again before you upload. (if I change them after you've uploaded something for the most part they will no longer apply, though I may-or may not- notify you of this. WITH any of this: IF in doubt, ASK!
1) Credit Me! I would prefer that you link back to here specifically so others may find this too. You must put my Icon in your description as so : iconladysarah-stock: no spaces (will look like ) If in doubt, ASK!
2) Comment on the stock image with a link to the deviation, so I can see it (and other people might too)! If in doubt, ASK!
3) Derivative stock Don't make stock/brushes from my stock without prior permission.
4) Please, ask before you post something you've made with my stock outside DA (including, but not limited to: myspace, facebook, Flickr, or other such social networks). I will probably say yes.
5)Prints: Yes, prints are allowed ON DA (ask for other uses)
6) Be creative- IE It is okay if you want to just experimet with effects or what-not but you must make it clear in the description that it is not a finished work. Photo manipulations (work that uses two or more pieces of stock to significantly change both/all stock pieces) are considered finished artworks -unless you believe that you are in the process of working on them.
7)Hateful and/or derogatory pieces made from my stock are unacceptable.(racial, LGQBT Phobic, Religous phobia, body-fat, skinny, able, "dis-abled"- hate, political hate...etc). If in doubt, ASK!
8)Horror/Gore(not the political kind) Horror pieces are fine as long as they are not sexually violent. If in doubt, ASK!
9)Reference artist only rule is to notify me of the use and to link to my stock.
10) What is okay Nudity (but NOT child nudity, or porn), Emotional pieces, artworks political in nature, HUMAN love of any adult kind, Humor (in good taste). If in doubt, ASK!
11) If you have questions/comments, please don't be afraid to note me. I would rather you make sure your idea does or does not work, than you have to give up an idea. I'll be happy to help.